Sunday, April 27, 2008

Urgh, My Tummy!

My God sister, niece, God mom and I had dinner together last night. The food was okay, but most importantly, we had a great time. Today I'm sick. My stomach hurts and I feel very nauseous. Still it was all worth it. Shout out to Deb for taking Tee for me! I've been shying away from the news. I'm tired of hearing about the Democratic nomination practice. I don't have the stomach for it. I am happy that the Sixers have been doing there thing. Anyway, all of you folks home from college, congratulations on completing another year. And for Michael, congrats on your success at my undergrad Alma mater LU.

I have to say I was very proud of my daughter. She had her first guitar performance at Settlement yesterday. She did very well. Go Hass...

No comments: